5) Is it essentially D&D? If so then it gets chucked.
6) Does it try to use the number of faces on the die in some clever way (eg: your stats are a dX). Chucked. I really don't like that mechanic, save for Tri Stat.
7) Is it a licensed property that I like, and are the chances of it being reprinted vanishingly small? If so, keep.
8) Is there something that this game does remarkably well? Keep.
9) Is this by a publisher that i hope gets their shit together. Keep (Looking at you, Green Ronin)
@craigmaloney (Star for point 9, in particular)
A Mastodon instance for tabletop gamers.