I'm not the kind of guy who promotes a squintillion dollar brand by wearing its merch but an exception was made for this triumph: https://dice.camp/media/V9emyFabD6NFm9D-gvU
rock and roll can save you
star wars, us politics Show more
Hux reminds me of Jeff Sessions.
He's such an ultratool that it's hard not to cheer/laugh when the giant galaxy-threatening assholes bully him.
oh man, these colors!
reshared with permission from https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/106217838916892953519/6500691491002976674
baseless Last Jedi speculation Show more
- Rey is the reincarnation of Vader, another "balance-bringer."
- this is why Luke's bummed out at the end of TFA.
- she was dropped on Jakku by bad guys seeking to replicate the Vader childhood.
- this sets up a nice dynamic between wannabe-Vader and Actual Vader
- she is gonna flirt with the dark side. Maybe a dark/light switcheroo with Kylo Ren?
- General Organa is still on the "redeem Ben" trail
- Finn and Poe stop just short of making out
#12RPG question 3: what things do I add or ban from my custom fantasy setting?
Fuck this "my" business. It's our setting. With that said:
add: whatever folks are excited about playing with. plus personhood and homes. NPCs are people. The places where they live are their homes.
ban: nothing. My job is to funhouse-mirror everyone's good-faith contributions, not to filter those contributions through my own preferences.
I have no social media strategy
A Mastodon instance for tabletop gamers.